Aura AfterCare is conveniently located on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles. The rooms are all very well appointed and are styled using a classic elegance that creates the ideal tranquility which will help you focus on your recovery.
Nestled inside one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Los Angeles, Aura AfterCare is the ideal spot to let our licensed nurses care for you after your surgical procedure. With the upscale class and the lavish amenities and the Aura AfterCare team managing your recovery, you will be able to relax and focus on recovering quickly.
Please call and speak to one of our team members for more information or to book your stay.
|Junior Suite||<150 sf||$1,650 per night|
|Standard Suite||<200 sf||$1,750 per night|
|Deluxe Suite||>400 sf||$2,050 per night|
*All rooms are extremely spacious. The Deluxe Suite is, however, larger and has a larger bathroom/shower room with bathtub, fireplace, and a big wide flat screen TV.
- Around the clock nursing care
- Standard medical equipment
- Private examination room
- Chef prepared meals and snacks
- Transportation with or without gurney (after surgery and for post-op appointments)
Additional Charges (upon physician’s orders)
- Sequential Compression Device (SCD) $100 (one time charge)
- Oxygen $50 (one time charge)
- IV Fluid $50 per bag
- Additional medications
- Check out time is at 11am.
- Late check out until 1 pm, free of charge, subject to approval.
- Visiting hours is until 8pm.
- Overnight guest at $250.00/night (including meals and roll-away bed).
- Hospital gowns, robes and socks are available for the patient. Should the patient feel more comfortable wearing personal clothing, the patient may bring zip up or button or loose fitting clothing.
- Please bring basic overnight toiletries like toothbrush or toothpaste.
- Please leave valuables (cash and jewelry) at home.
- Please bring a phone charger.