Aura AfterCare is conveniently located on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles. The rooms are all very well appointed and are styled using a classic elegance that creates the ideal tranquility which will help you focus on your recovery.
Nestled inside one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Los Angeles, Aura AfterCare is the ideal spot to let our licensed nurses care for you after your surgical procedure. With the upscale class and the lavish amenities and the Aura AfterCare team managing your recovery, you will be able to relax and focus on recovering quickly.
Please call and speak to one of our team members for more information or to book your stay.
|Junior Suite||<150 sf||$1,850 per night|
|Standard Suite||<200 sf||$2,200 per night|
|Deluxe Suite||>400 sf||$2,600 per night|
*All rooms are extremely spacious. The Deluxe Suite is, however, larger and has a larger bathroom/shower room with bathtub, fireplace, and a big wide flat screen TV.
- Around the clock nursing care
- Standard medical equipment
- Private examination room
- Chef prepared meals and snacks
- Transportation with or without gurney (after surgery and post-op appointment, subject to which locations/areas [transportation is unavailable after 9pm on
weekdays, after 1pm on Saturdays, and on Sundays])
Additional Charges (upon physician’s orders, will not be charged if not ordered)
- $50 (one time charge) – Oxygen
- $50 – per bag of IV Fluid
- Additional medications – If your Doctor orders any medication while you are here we will give your payment info to the pharmacy we work with
- $500 – Late Checkout until 7pm (optional)
- $150 – Late pickup on unavailable times (after 9pm on weekdays, 1pm on Saturdays, or Sundays)
- $250 – Overnight Guest (Not available in Junior Room, guest will be provided with rollout bed and all meals)
Additional On-Site Treatments (Physician Prescription is necessary)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, $250 for a 1 hour Session
- LED Red Light Therapy, $150 for the bed, $75 for the face panel only
- IV Infusion Therapy $300 for any cocktail (Vitamin Cocktails [full list on our website])
- IV Chasers, IM Shots, options & prices vary
What to Bring
- Please bring a basic overnight bag.
- We provide toiletries like toothbrush or toothpaste, but you are welcome to bring your own if you’d like.
- Please bring a phone charger.
- Hospital gowns, robes and socks are available for the patient. Should the patient feel more comfortable wearing personal clothing, the patient may bring zip up or button down & loose fitting clothing.
- Please leave valuables (cash and jewelry) at home.
- Check out time is at 11am-12pm OR your Post-op appointment time.
- Late check out until 1 pm, free of charge, subject to approval.
- Visiting hours are 9am-7pm